AZURE REIMAGINED is the accompanying remix album to Ulrich Drechsler’s album AZURE. The latest electro-acoustic club music force of nature from the award-winning German clarinettist, saxophonist and composer.
The jazz and neo-classical musician invited both big names and young representatives of the Viennese, Berlin and Belgrade electro scenes to further process and refine his own orchestral compositions, to raise them to a whole new level and thus make them accessible to a whole new audience.
Based on this unusual, unique musical starting point, far more than “just” a remix album has has seen the light of day.
AZURE REIMAGINED is a real statement. A powerful, pathetic electro adventure that knows only one goal: to make them all dance.
featuring mixes by Peter Zirbs, Ingo Rieber, Shrimpnail, Club Apollo, Punct & Diana May.
THE EDITION CONTAINS ONE OF ONLY Five AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVE TEST PRESSING COPIES OF THE 180G 12″ VINYL, a “normal” azure coloured 180g 12″ Vinyl copy to preserve the test pressing, the complete album in mp3 high resolution sound quality & digital cover plus a LIMINAL ZONE tote bag. the high resolution wav version is available on request.
01. Naked Singularity (Club Apollo Remix)
02. Angular Momentum (Shrimpnail Remix)
03. Stellar Harmonics (Punct Remix)
04. Event Horizon (Peter Zirbs Remix)
01. DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE FROM WHOM WE COULD LEARN (Ingo Rieber Remix)
02. Gravitational Radius (Club Apollo Remix)
03. Shoreless 9mm (Peter Zirbs Remix)
04. The Overview Effect (Diana May Remix)
Only 3 left in stock